loader

About Professor Brian Cox

Given our current understanding of quantum theory, black holes, biology, planetary science, astronomy, and cosmology-- how can we fathom living finite lives in an infinite Universe? Well, Brian Cox has the answer. As a physicist and presenter of science programs, Cox knows more than anyone about the makeup of our world and beyond. Dr. Brian Cox is a professor of particle physics in the School of Physics and Astronomy at the University of Manchester and The Royal Society Professor for Public Engagement in Science. He is best recognized by the general public as the presenter of science programs, especially the Wonders of the Universe and Wonders of Life series, as well as popular science books such as Why Does E = mc2? and The Quantum Universe. According to Cox, the building blocks of our universe are energy. He went on to say in an interview with The Guardian: "The only thing in the universe that we know of that is made out of pure energy is light." And so what we think the universe is mostly made out of is a form of invisible light called the inflaton field." The inflaton field is a scalar field that is said to have inflated the early cosmos. According to Cox, this dark energy accounts for about 96% of the cosmos. The remaining 4% consists of stuff that we can touch and sense, such as solid objects. The physicist's presentation of the universe's composition is fascinating, and it adds to our knowledge of our place in the cosmos. 

So, when someone asks you what the universe is composed of, you may reply with confidence: energy! With books like "Why Does E=mc²?" and "The Quantum Universe", Cox makes complex scientific theories digestible for everyone. You’ll be entranced by his wit and humor as he takes you on a journey to understanding some of the most fascinating concepts in physics. We will take the audiences on an incredible cinematic journey through time and space, a story of how we came to be and what we could become. By utilizing state-of-the-art LED screen technology, arenas will be filled with fantastical images of galaxies far away, alien worlds, supermassive black holes, and a time before the Big Bang. This event is a celebration of our civilization, music, art, philosophy, and science. It's an optimistic vision of our future if we continue to explore Nature with humility and value ourselves as human beings. On stage with Brian was co-host of The Infinite Monkey Cage and award-winning comedian Robin Ince. He's one of the only people capable of overseeing a Q&A with an audience while wearing an old cardigan. The opportunity to discuss weighty topics with tens of thousands of people in front of backdrop images of planets and stars was something Professor Brian Cox loved about his 2019 arena tour. And as soon as it ended, he started brainstorming ways to make the next one even better.

Don't miss out on his world tour! Your next live event is only a few clicks away. Select an event, pick your seats, tour venues, and Professor Brian Cox tour dates, add your email address, and continue to checkout. Yadara’s International event marketplace has something for everyone. We are committed to making your ticket purchase experience easy and secure so you can focus on creating memories. Buy cheap Professor Brian Cox tickets at Yadara today and receive e-tickets straight to your inbox. So, whether you’re in the United States or the United Kingdom, or any part of the world, all purchases are 100% guaranteed. All canceled events will result in a full refund. Ticket prices may be above or below face value. If you run into any problems, our first-class customer service team will provide hassle-free assistance from start to finish. 
Down arrow

Best Price Guarantee

Found cheaper tickets? We will match it for you! With Yadara, you can trust that you'll receive the most competitive prices in the market! Talk to our Support Team to find out how.
Down arrow

100% Buyer Trust Guarantee

Our 100% Buyer Trust Guarantee ensures that your ticket purchase is 100% authentic and valid. Our commitment to transparency means you'll never be surprised by hidden fees or invalid tickets.